In Villaputzu, a characteristic town of the Sardania, an ancient tradition of thousands of years persists, dating from the time man began to use his imagination to create objects of beauty and varying utility. We are speaking of the art of coppersmiths.
The expert hands of the craftsman tell the story of the coppersmiths. the hands of the craftsman give life to beauty, created through the use of copper.
Laboratory in Villaputzu is a handcraft shop born with the intent to catching up, value and represent the traditional copper crafting and the construction of ancient household utensils: copper is the first metal used by human; for its characteristic pliability and, especially in the kitchen, with the pans, for its power to absorb heat and retransmit it uniformly to dishes.
Its capability of diffusing a sense of warmth and tranquility in every environment is exposed is highlighted in the Arts and Crafts. Each stage of realisation is strictly handmade, without the help of industrial equipment.
You will make a copper ladle with the traditional handwork characteristic of the coppersmiths in Sardinia
- You will make a copper ladle with the traditional handwork
- The manufactured article will be delivered to the participant
- You will receive a certificate "Craftsman of the Italian tradition"
- Languages spoken by the local: Italian
- Age child from 8 to 10 years
- The "local" of the experience described agrees to adhere to the "Safe Reception" protocol defined in the risk assessment by Legislative Decree 2008/81, including subsequent amendments, in order to mitigate the risk of contagion transmission of Covid-19 within locations, tourist-accommodation facilities, indoor and outdoor environments, with the aim of protecting the health and safety of guests, customers, collaborators, partners.